Ziredi is a new practicing Advocate of the High Court of Zanzibar.
She is currently holding the position of Associate of the Firm based in Zanzibar, having moved within the ranks of the firm from a Legal officer to an Associate.
She assists our Ms. Samah Salah- Partner and Mr. Karume Mrisho in Corporate and Litigation matters in Zanzibar.
She also represents clients on various matters at the High Court Registries and subordinate courts and other relevant institutions in Zanzibar.
- Dona Olinda Academy, Kenya Certificate of Primary Education “KCPE” - 2000
- Mbaraki Girls Secondary School, “Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, “KCSE” “O level” - 2004
- Certificate in Journalism and Mass Communication - 2006
- Certificate of Project Planning and Financial Management at Makerere University - 2007
- Diploma in Public Relation and Business Administration at Dar es Salaam College of Hotel and Business studies (Zanzibar) - 2008
- Zanzibar University, LLB (Hons) - 2014
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - Law School of Tanzania - 2017
- Tanganyika Law Society
- East African Law Society