Ms. Natasha Mukangara is a practicing Advocate of the High Court in Tanzania Mainland. She joined the Firm in 2013 and she is currently an Associate in the Department at the firm having moved within the ranks of the firm from an Intern, Legal officer to an Associate.
Natasha has succesfully represented various clients with different Immigration issues and has closely worked with various top-tier companies.
Natasha has assisted various recognized international non-governmental organizations in procuring work and residence permits for their foreign employees as well as providing general legal advice in immigration aspects.
She was admitted to the bar in 2012.
- LLB (Hons) in Law from the University of Dar es Salaam.
- Masters degree (LL.M) in Corporate and Commercial Laws (dist).
- Attended Regional Training Academy held at Nairobi
- Attended conference by IBA on Mining in Africa: Opportunities and Legal Challenges held at Dar es Salaam
- Attended training on International Arbitration and Registration of Foreign Judgment held at Arusha
- Master degree (LL.M) in Corporate and Business Law (With commendation) from Birmingham City University
- LLB (Hons) in Law from the University of Dar e Salaam