Ms. Ngocho is Senior Associate at IMMMA Advocates, whose practice areas include corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, energy and minerals and non-governmental organizations.
She has assisted various recognized international non-governmental organizations information and registration as well as providing general legal advice.
During her time with the firm, Ms. Ngocho has offered numerous legal opinions to clients and has assisted senior partners in several major financial transactions in Tanzania. She has also assisted the senior partners in reviewing and drafting facility agreements involving local and international banks.
She was admitted to the bar in 2013.
- LLB Hons (Commercial Law), University of Westminster - London ( 2007)
- BPP Law School - LPC (2010)
- Attended Bank of Tanzania training on Mortgage Finance
- DLA Piper Training Academy on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Tanganyika Law Society (Past Council Member)
- East African Law Society