Libent Rwazo is a Senior Associate at IMMMA, a practicing Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania.
Libent counsels a broad range of clients in different industries in corporate finance, Conveyancing, Commercial & Civil Litigation, Labour Law, Trade & Service Marks, Receivership and Land Law practice.
He was admitted to the bar in 2011.
- LL.M in Corporate & Commercial law (2017), University of Dar es Salaam
- The Law School Of Tanzania PGD LP 2011
- The Open Univerity of Tanzania (LL.B Hons 2008)
- The Institute of Judicial Administration - Lushoto (Dip in Law, 2003)
- DLA Piper Africa Training which was held at Serena Hotel in Kampala - April 2017
- DLA Piper IPT Global Group Conference & Training which was held at JW Marriot Hotel in Orlando Florida USA - October 2015
- East Africa Legal Training which was held at Serena Hotel in Nairobi - March 2013
- Practical Legal Training at the Law School of Tanzania - 2009 - 2010
- Attended many other workshops, seminars and short courses in Corporate, Conveyance, Recovery, Finance and Land Laws.
- Tanganyika Law Society
- East African Law Society